Three-yarn Knitted Fabrics are produced by the participation of a third yarn (binding yarn) in knitting, in addition to the ground and lining yarn, unlike two-yarn knitted fabrics. The first ground yarn and the ground knitting, the second yarn (lining yarn) to form the surface, and the third connecting yarn to make the structure more robust and prevent the lining yarn from appearing on the front of the fabric. These fabrics are knitted fabrics with a heavier structure.
- 30/70/10 Staple Fiber fleece Three Yarns WIDTH: 180cm WEIGHT: 300gr MATERIAL: 80% Polyester 20% Cotton
- 30/70/10 Staple Fiber Three Yarn WIDTH: 180cm WEIGHT: 300gr MATERIAL: 80% Polyester 20% Cotton
- 30/30/10 Combed Three Yarn 100% Cotton WIDTH: 185cm WEIGHT: 320gr MATERIAL: 100% Cotton
- 30/70/10 Combed fleece Three Yarns WIDTH: 180cm WEIGHT: 300gr MATERIAL: 65% Cotton 35% Polyester
- 30/70/10 Combed Three Yarn Width: 180cm WEIGHT: 300gr MATERIAL: 65% Cotton 35% Polyester
- 30/70/20 Combed Three Yarn Width: 185cm WEIGHT: 230gr MATERIAL: 70% Cotton 30% Polyester